Monday, Aug 28, 2017 6:00-8:00pm
Climate Change Advocacy – Skills & Techniques
- Work with others for positive change
- Get involved in your community
- Use your talents to make a difference
- Add transferable skills to your résumé!
This FREE workshop is offered by the Sierra Club’s YouCAN Corvallis campaign, in partnership with Our Children’s Trust. It is the first in a series of grassroots advocacy workshops that will be offered this year. The agenda includes:
- Brief icebreaking activity
- Skills topics (listening to understand)
- Snacks and social time
- Skills topics (summarizing issues; written and oral persuasion)
- Practice activities
Introvert? Extrovert? Inexperienced? Professional? Everyone can leverage their personal skills and abilities to make a difference. Come learn how!
All community members welcome. RSVP to youcancorvallis.@gmail.com